Used on building materials particularly rock dates back several decades.
Technical Specifications :
* Standard : ASTM C805, BS 1881-202, DIN 1048, UNI 9198, pr EN12504-2
* Impact Energy : 0.225 mkgf (2.207 Joule)
* Casing Dimension (mm) : 320 (L) x 190 (W) x 190 (H)
* Approx. Weight : 1.8 kg
Set Consist Of :
* NL 4021 X / 001 – P 001 Concrete Hammer (1 no )
* NL 4021 X / 001 – P 002 Grinding Stone (1 no )
* NL 4021 X / 001 – P 003 Tools Kits Set (1 set )
Optional Accessories :~
NL 4021 X / 001 – A 001 Concrete Hammer Anvil
The Concrete Hammer Anvil serves to check the proper operation of the Concrete Test Hammer. After prolonged use for concrete strength measurements, the test hammer needs to be tested for any on any surface. variations that might occur.
In order to detect such variations, hammer readings have to be taken on a standard surface. The calibration procedure does not provide calibration for a particular material, but it assures accuracy in the overall performance of the hammer while taking rebound readings on any surface.
The Concrete Hammer Anvil incorporates the following features :
* Hardened steel construction with ground plane indentation to receive hammer plunger
* Guide ring for proper hammer positioning during test Painted finish for rust resistance